Recently applied for and got a Discover Card.On the first bill there was a $4.88 charge for customer protection, which when they called me I refused.
So when I called and tried to get it removed, all they did was try and convince me to keep it up to the point that I told them to then cancel the card. They then transferred me to a supervisor who did the same thing. After 15 minutes I finally convinced them to cancel the card.
They then transferred me to the corporate division who handles the fraud fee and had to fight them for 5 minutes to cancel the protection.Then they transferred me back to cancel the card and went through another 5 minutes again convincing them I really wanted to cancel the card.
Avoid getting a Discover Card
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors. While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen. The thief went to ATM's..."
- "I informed the Bank that I would be traveling to Spain this past summer (2015) (though I bought the airline tickets using my card so they should have known that..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "Goos morning, i tried to ooen a complaint through the huawei's site but i haven't reply. i bought my huawei p9 plus the 6th of august in italy. Two days..."
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."