Discover Bank - It Pays to Discover
Just called Discover and at first reading a few above posts I was a little nervous.I called and was approved within 5 minutes.
I just wanted to be able to buy a camper and boat and not have to worry about it's age. The personal loan let's you buy what you want. Automatic withdrawal will alleviate any worries about not paying on time. I welcome not having to send out another bill.
If you have good credit and pay your bills on time you should be okay.You don't even need the invitation number to call.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these..."