Discover Bank - It Pays to Discover
Just called Discover and at first reading a few above posts I was a little nervous.I called and was approved within 5 minutes.
I just wanted to be able to buy a camper and boat and not have to worry about it's age. The personal loan let's you buy what you want. Automatic withdrawal will alleviate any worries about not paying on time. I welcome not having to send out another bill.
If you have good credit and pay your bills on time you should be okay.You don't even need the invitation number to call.review #188692
You may also like
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Penny stocks are very popular all over the world for it's goodness, low risk & huge return. And the other goodness of it is the starting from very low standard..."
- "I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "Well i had a really horrible experience and I believe they need to be shown a piece of mind. I booked a ticket for my son and I who at..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."