Discover Bank - It Pays to Discover
Just called Discover and at first reading a few above posts I was a little nervous.I called and was approved within 5 minutes.
I just wanted to be able to buy a camper and boat and not have to worry about it's age. The personal loan let's you buy what you want. Automatic withdrawal will alleviate any worries about not paying on time. I welcome not having to send out another bill.
If you have good credit and pay your bills on time you should be okay.You don't even need the invitation number to call.1299bd8c review #188692
You may also like
- "I started working for Pluris Financial Group almost one year ago (10/2010) and I couldn't be happier. I love my job.. everyone is extremly professional, but personable... hardworking &..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "They promised the job would be done in 48 hours but 4 months later we are dealing with Aspens aftermath of total incompetent people. All our drip edging needed replaced...causing..."
- "Found a Cheeto that I thought was quite toasted...actually saturated in the inside almost like a brownish green liquid. GROSS if you ask me...."