2500 Lake Cook Rd, Riverwoods, IL 60015, USA

I recently received and email stating that my Discover credit card had been closed. This was surprising since I always paid more than what was due, always paid on time and recently paid off my balance.

When I called to inquire, they stated that they do credit checks every year and found that my debt had increased, I had several delinquent accounts and a few new accounts that I had opened.

I went in and check my credit report and while yes my debt had increased as I had to get a newer vehicle, along with a few other needed household appliances that cant really be done without. I have never had a delinquent account although Wells Fargo shows that I was late in one payment over a year ago which is also not try and I have been fighting ever since.

This is very disappointing as I had always been a very good client who works very hard to pay all her bills and always on time. This is also very upsetting since this will only serve to bring my credit score down even more.

While I understand this is the policy of Discover. I have never ever had this happened with any other of my creditors before. I will never again use any product related to this company. I will make sure to inform all that I know who Discover treat its clients and I have filed a complaint with the state so that they can further investigate these practices.

Reason of review: Bad Company Policy.

Comments