Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Discover Card is ripping off Americans.They hold your money hostage when you have a credit balance and try to get a refund.

Yet, if you are 1 day late they charge you over and over and raise your rates. They can't even get my account closed correctly. I'm waiting over 3 months and 6 very frustrating phone calls later to learn they can credit my bank account instead of waiting aimlessly for a check they claim is "in the mail." They can care less about losing a great customer and only offer apologies. I would never open another discover card again.

Think twice. Sooo Many and I mean many better options to use. JUST SAY NO. Discover Brand is not trustworthy.

Financial *** artists who don't care about consumers.IT DOES NOT PAY TO DISCOVER

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not willing to help and customer care service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of discover bank credit card. Discover Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned discover bank credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discover Bank. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Capital One.

Had an Experience with Discover Bank?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1269489

Reading your horror story was very similar to mine.I had a credit on my Discover account and one day I saw it had disappeared.

When I called, they claimed after a certain period of time, they had to send me a check and that the "check was in the mail". Finally, after 3 months and threatening them that I was going to file a complaint of theft with the state Attorney General, they put the credit back on my account.

What is even worse, these credit cards, banks, insurance companies, cable companies, etc., etc., are not just using our money and making money from only a few accounts.

Times what they are doing to consumers by the millions and you can understand why they are all doing it; and clearly getting away with it.Consumers have no protection from these scammers and thieves.