Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I opened a discover saving account in feburary 2016 because of the competitive rate, and I made several deposits into my account. Things are fine until when I need to withdraw some of the fund to my US checking account for some bill pays. Not only discover bank interupted the transfer. they procceed to freeze my account. I have provided personal identifications 3 times to validate the transaction and spoke with several departments. The decision from discover was to close my due to "suspicious fraud transaction". ( so discover only like deposits and not withdrawls?? ) I then waited a whole month for my closing balance return to me and after several phone calls they claim they are working on it and the balance will be returned.

In all honest I don't know what more I can do other than opening up a small claim court case in the future.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of discover bank account from Discover Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1845 and wants Discover Bank to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Capital One. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discover Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

You need to file a complaint with the FTC and the BBB. Complaining on complaint/review websites won't get you anywhere.

Filing with the FTC and BBB may not get you anywhere with the corporate administration in the White House these days, but you will get much further than you will here. Complaining here is a good step to take, but filing with the other two should be the FIRST steps you take.