Recently recieved a 5.0 Superior rating in the mail from discover card advertising a 7.99 loan to consolidate debt.I have had my Discover card for 4 years in good standing, My household income is well above the 25K limit more than 6 x as much , own a home with about 150K inequity , hoping to pay down higher 13% cards that had accumulated to 15K, My loan was declined which is infuriating as anyone knows any loan that is declined *** points from your credit score.
My complaint is if I was already a Discover card holder shouldn't they have know I did not qualify in their standards, why the false advertising and Superior rating.Planning to close my account and never looking back
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Discover Card Loan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today. The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants..."
- "This attorney refused to release my file and acted like a criminal. He kept sucking more money, lied, and did almost nothing on my case. He never returned calls or..."
- "Trying to ask about my order status today through their chat service. ABSOLUTELY PISSED. The order is a pre-order item, so I understand they are trying to get it and..."