Recently recieved a 5.0 Superior rating in the mail from discover card advertising a 7.99 loan to consolidate debt.I have had my Discover card for 4 years in good standing, My household income is well above the 25K limit more than 6 x as much , own a home with about 150K inequity , hoping to pay down higher 13% cards that had accumulated to 15K, My loan was declined which is infuriating as anyone knows any loan that is declined *** points from your credit score.
My complaint is if I was already a Discover card holder shouldn't they have know I did not qualify in their standards, why the false advertising and Superior rating.Planning to close my account and never looking back
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Discover Card Loan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."