I would suggest canceling your Discover Card.Original interest rate was 9.9%.

In April, they increased it to 29.9% even though I set up EFT. I told them I would not be able to afford that interest and they basically told me "tuff." I asked for a "program" to fall into and they said no!

So, I stopped EFT and didn't pay (frankly I was so mad I didn't care about reprecutions) Discover calls, and I now pay via EFT but lost all the perks that I had been saving, have a bad rating on credit reports (not just one missed payment) I was paying and now Discover and I loose.I will never, ever get a discover card again.

Review about: Discover Bank Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Discover Bank?

Comments

Skylight Visa - Unauthorized transaction Skylight Visa "On july 30th 2017 a transaction of 92 dollars was taking out my account it was a trial cbd oil for i believe 5.95 for shipping only thing i agreed..." Read more Skylight Visa - Reclamo por un dinero no recibido Skylight Visa "Mi nombre es iram salas mi numero de reclamo es 3593351 estoy asiendo este reclamo porque el pasado 9-01-17 alas 12:45fui al cajero a retirar dinero y primero saque el..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more