My hubby applied for a card and he recd 15000 limit with a fico score of a bit over 600. I used the same income amount and I recd 4000 and my score was over 700. I called and question customer service and I was told to call in 3 month to request an increase and they can see if I am credit worthy.

I have a Spanish last name and my hubby has a English name. I do not understand how he recd a better interest rate and more funds than I. Discover wants to charged me an interest rate of 22.99 with a fico score of over 700. But my hubby is much less.

The rep made me feel that because I was not like my hubby discover will not grant me the same credit.They can not change anything. She also stated they do not use the FICO score to grant credit.

I am so discussed with Discover that I am thinking of calling a lawyer.

Review about: Discover Bank Credit Card.

Comments

You should file a complaint with the FTC and the BBB. Complaining on complaint/review websites won't get you anywhere.

Filing with the FTC and BBB may not get you anywhere with the corporate administration in the White House these days, but you will get much further than you will here. Complaining here is a good step to take, but filing with the other two should be the FIRST steps you take.