Update added by user Aug 17, 2013
Keep insisting that they did not decline any charges even with the document from Valero gas station. This is what we get to look forward to outright lies!
Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2013
This is what is happening in America today."Corporate America" has taken over.
The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents I have uploaded on this site, one is from Valero the other is Discover Card. Please look at the circled paragraph on the Discover Card letter and then look at the Valero Gas Station with the transactions. Wow!
There is a "Phantom Merchant" that made the last two transactions "OH my really? This is quite impossible since my card had been cancelled three hours earlier by me. Plus when I was on the phone with Discover Card on my online account statement there were two $1.00 charges that had been posted to my account which I copied and pasted before they could take it off. "Did they take it off?" "Yes they sure did!
"So what does Discover Card do with these two declined charges at the Valero Gas Station they create a "Phantom Merchant" hours after I cancelled my credit card that charged these two $1.00 charges! Wow, watch out for that "Phantom Merchant" This is so pathetic its funny really! The BBB closed this case because they said that Discover Card had made a good faith from my complaint. So "Carte Blanc" to Corporate America.
The "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" has been in business since 2011 and they have created such Kaos because they can't read, send complaints to companies not even mentioned.
You will also see on the Valero Statement where it states that Discover would have never known about the last two transactions because after 4 swipes they will not let you charge anything.Explain that?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Account Charges
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..."
- "How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots. I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS. No exchanges or refunds on..."
- "Awful company. I ordered a black off the should top in cotton. They sent black polyester dress. I contacted them immediately. They ask for a picture of what I received...."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."