Discover Bank - Discover, their motto is, special populations, @$%( them, we will take your grammy and great great grammy to court, discover, death punch credit bonus rewards!!
Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and chase, can discover wait till the divorce is over since I was left frozen to any financial ability from ex?No, I now have a local county lawsuit from discover that I have no possible way to pay till the divorce is final, so now today was apparently pretrial, and having been told I am in the throws of divorce almost a year ago, you would think they could wait for the outcome so I can pay, instead the vultures are here, and as if its not bad enough that I do suffer from PTSD, have no finances practically, have had to ask for the court to make ex assist, while my teen daughter and I sit here with almost no food or help after he left, Discover swoops in to poke the corpses eyes out.
I am unemployed, haven't found a job since mid 2012, but was current up till the divorce non the less. I graduated with a BA and am planning to enter nursing in September so I can be employable.
So then why am I still in court if clearly I will be ok after the divorce is final and I can get back on my feet????Chase had no problem understanding my circumstance, Discover, well I guess that orange dot on that card is clearly consumer blood.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Discover suing while at end of divorce while I am applying for food assistance, medical assistance, unemployed, single mom, with ptsd
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Card Payments
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "Fri the 18 on glenway we were extremely disappointed. The quality is *** and the service is worst. If your motto is we have the meats then i would have..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."