Just called Discover and at first reading a few above posts I was a little nervous.I called and was approved within 5 minutes.
I just wanted to be able to buy a camper and boat and not have to worry about it's age. The personal loan let's you buy what you want. Automatic withdrawal will alleviate any worries about not paying on time. I welcome not having to send out another bill.
If you have good credit and pay your bills on time you should be okay.You don't even need the invitation number to call.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Personal Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Black 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub On/Off Switches + AC Power Adapter Cable for PC Laptop The AC Power Adapter damaged my computer. I plug the USB hub to my..."
- "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..."
- "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."