Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have just "discover" there we very minor $.50 being charged to my credit card as a "fee"!!! The Discover card ppl just told me this charge is a "late fee" incurred 3 months ago due to a two days past due and they can't do a thing about it!

However, I am an AAA+++ credit customer and I always am very pro-actively watching out for payment dates, etc. And, yet ... the Discover card software/database DOES NOT show any courtesy notice or sending any msg. about any potential problem may arise from the account !!!

Very poorly managed credit card company!!! AVOID THEM!!!!!! By all means!!! I have just "discover" there we very minor $.50 being charged to my credit card as a "fee"!!!

The Discover card ppl just told me this charge is a "late fee" incurred 3 months ago due to a two days past due and they can't do a thing about it! However, I am an AAA+++ credit customer and I always am very pro-actively watching out for payment dates, etc. And, yet ... the Discover card software/database DOES NOT show any courtesy notice or sending any msg.

about any potential problem may arise from the account !!! Very poorly managed credit card company!!!

AVOID THEM!!!!!! By all means!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Discover Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Capital One that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Discover Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Discover Bank to other companies on our site.

Comments