Thanks to senator Dodd's interference in the credit card companies my interest rates have went sky, and so the monthly payments, which in turn will cause me to make decisions I would rather not make, being a senior on a fixed income, no cola raise, but the government gave themselves almost 5000.00 raise.

I didn't witness too many going to bat on the seniors behalf, as many cannot fend for themselves, Whike of course this regime feels us no longer viable to society and it will not stop here. Does a name such as hitler ring a bell?I wonder how much longer social security will be available to the old and younger who are paying into ssi?

Review about: Discover Bank Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Discover Bank?

Comments

“There is no need for anyone to be cold, hungry, homeless or in poverty. All these things are caused by the lack of pieces of paper and electronic numbers called money circulating in the world and by the charging of interest on them. We could change that today if the desire was there” David Icke

The bankers can accumulate and manipulate businesses by accepting, or refusing, loans.

The whole house of cards, and the control of the human race, is based on the charging of interest on money. The subject of interest is crucial. There is nothing wrong with money if it is used only as a measure of exchange for goods and services. It is when you can charge interest on money, most of which doesn’t physically exist, that enormous dangers arise.

You can then make more money from manipulating pieces of paper and electronic numbers than you can from producing essential goods and services for people who need them. With the charging of interest, the money chases those who already have money and ignores those who have not. The cataclysmic social and financial divisions in the world are caused by the charging of interest on money.

Production is geared to greed, not need, and the rich get richer and the poor, poorer. Often it is not the cost of a house that prevents people from buying a home; it is because we have to buy three or four for the right to live in one!