Today, I had the most pathetic customer care/advisor experience with talking to discover credit card customer care advisor/representative.To mu surprise instead of being polite (customer care).He was quite rude, kept un arguing with me on bank terminologies and said that he has enough time to argue ,google and was paid for it on hourly basis (horror of my life).

Does discover has so much extra money to pay to these rude & unprofessionals ?He kept on preaching me until I decided to hang down the phone as I value my time & had more important work to do rather than arguing.

If they continue to hire such unprofessional people then only God can save the credibility of Discover card company.

I am really sorry to have this credit card made for me and will never ever recommend anyone else in my life to go for it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Discover Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Discover Bank to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care service. Author liked the most not a thing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Capital One. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discover Bank and discover bank customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discover Bank?

Comments